Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Architectural Engineer


This is the first older man I’ve dated in a while and I’m kind of looking forward to it. He’s into playing guitar and rock climbing, so we should have some good common interests to talk about. As soon as I meet him, I see that he is a very high energy person. He was on the phone when I found him, and gets off to immediately start talking to me.

We sit in the back of a little coffee shop and drink our drinks. I’m sitting right by a broom closet that the staff has to get in and out of every thirty seconds.

He talks about his interests, his past relationships and what was wrong with each of the women he has previously dated. He talks about spirituality and his view on religion. He has much to talk about.

I have not said very much and before I know it three hours have passed. I finally raise my hand and ask to be excused.

No comments:

Post a Comment